Congratulations to N6VX for working 3Y0X with WA8KNE's KX1.  I guess I'm not a
true QRp'er, as my KX1 remained in its Pelican case for the duration of the
Peter I expedition.  Had enough trouble working them with 100/800 watts to try
for a QRP contact.  I have completed WAC on 40m with my KX1, though.

Thanks for the info about the KX1's performance on 30m without the 30m board!
I'll have to try that.  I have an uninstalled 30m kit, but am waiting for the
upcoming 80/30m combo kit to be available.

73,
Chuck  NI0C
KX1 s/n 1287