Hi
There were a couple of people that pointed out that for the elecraft terminal window, it would be more appropriate to have the function keys F1 to F12 correspond to the messages 1 to 10 instead of macros.
So, I uploaded a new version 1.792

What we now have, is when you are in the terminal (it has focus) F1 to F10 correspond to the messages you define in the terminal. (Message 1-10). In all other windows the F1 to F10 keys will send a macro as defined in the Tools Settings.

Also, I have added the ability to quickly edit a message. Now when you right click a message button and select edit, a small window will show up with only that message. You can change it quickly at this point. Much faster.

Thanks for all your support.
73 Tom

---