Hello all!

I finally got around to mailing out polar bear claws.
K1EYY and N3DRK will each receive a nice polar bear claw replica
for being my first contact during the December and January PBMMEs.
Talking about PBMMEs, I will hand out a BEAUTIFUL Canadian $2.00 Coin to
my next PB first contact! The coin has a nice engraving of a polar bear
on it! This is a very nice prize that goes to the person who is my FIRST
contact during the March Polar Bear Moonlight Madness Event.
It could be drilled to place on a keychain or for a necklace. I will
post a picture of it on my website soon - NICE!

http://www.wa3wsj.com

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ
PB # 2