From: Chris Tate - N6WM [mailto:ct...@ewnetinc.com]
Sent: 26 February 2016 00:45
To: Chris Tate - N6WM <ct...@ewnetinc.com>; David Aslin G3WGN
<da...@aslinvc.com>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] and now something completely different.. the w2

Oh one more thing, this of course means that you cannot have both in the same
antenna chain in this mode.. the big case for this being if you wanted an
inboard low power sensor, and an outboard high power sensor.  This is not
possible with the W2 and you would need 2 wattmeters. But it works for 2
antenna SO2R.  Perhaps with a W3? ;-) ;-)

~C./WM