Thanks, everyone, for weighing in. I’m armed with $95 of ferrite snap ons and
chokes and two MFJ heavy duty AC filters! Saturday I plan to carefully
re-design all of the AC wiring in my office/shack which is, admittedly, a
hodgepodge of extension cords and power strips with at least 5 wall warts. I
suspect the offending switching PS runs the brand new LG display used with the
K3S SVGA. It’s a small, light little thing. Runs very hot. Most likely will be
replacing it with a linear wall wart or something cleaner.

I found this article that explains the differences between linear and switching
power supplies:
http://www.clever4hire.com/special-articles/home/ac-dc-power-supplies---using-wall-warts

Will report back.

David A., KK6DA