Not to open a can-o-worms again, but just closing the loop here. A while
back, I asked for help IDing the pins used on the pigtails soldered to
the ANT1 & ANT 2 panel connectors.

Well, I finally got my hands on some new ones, AND I have ID'd the EXACT
part number should I ever need it again.  I took a break from building
my delta loop's third support tilt-base for about an hour today and
finally built up the new N-connector panel mounts with pigtails.
Now, I can put the OEM Elecraft parts away UN-molested and have them
readily available should I ever need them.

Here's a link to a pic with my newly constructed assemblies in the front
and the OEM assemblies in the back:

*http://montac.com/images/antenna/UHF_2_N.jpg* (2.15 MB file)*
*
_Notes on construction:_
N-Connector, panel mount - Pasternack Part# PE45085
Wire: 18 AWG, Mil-Spec, AG-Plated, Stranded Cu, BLACK, Teflon Jacket
Pin:  MILL-MAX 3231 PCB pin
Solder: Pb/Sn/Ag/Cu (4% silver)

Soldered using high temp, broad tip for fast heat, minimum dwell.
After fully cooling, cleaned well with 99.9% Iso. Alcohol, dried.
Resistance check done and measures below instruments resolution at zero.
Exposed areas of wire/solder covered with 2-coats of conformal coating
to prevent oxidation.

Connectors installed and radio re-assembled.  (Note: PA must be removed
and shield unfastened and moved a bit to remove KAT3A board to allow OE
connector removal.  Installation is reverse of removal.)  Silver plated
wire is stiffer than the OE wire and requires some gentle shaping to
line the pins up with the receptacles on the KAT3A board.

That's it...  Back to finishing up my over-engineered tilt-base and
telescoping, free-standing (mostly) 40' mast.  I'll post some pics of
that later if anyone is interested.

Have a good evening!