I second what Don said about using the Elecraft DL-1 for power measurement.
Recently finished my K2 and found the DL-1 to be invaluable - Everyone
should have one.  I must have used it 10 times already, including today when
I installed the 160 m option.

I put the power vs. voltage formula that comes with the DL-1 into an Excel
spreadsheet and just enter the DC voltage and get an accurate power reading
in seconds.  Have a matrix of power out on each band so I can see if it
changes over time.

73
          ... Craig   AC0DS