Hah. I'm sorry it's probably my fault - I just bought 100 forever stamps
last week.

On Mon, 7 Mar 2016, Don Wilhelm wrote:

I ship a lot of USPS Priority Mail too.

Yes, USPS Priority Mail rates did increase recently, but 1st class mail letter postage stayed the same. I am seeing that the rate for 1st class mail was going to be reduced - I have no confirmation about Priority Mail, but I expect that it stays the same as it is right now.

So use up all your "Forever" stamps that you paid $0.49 each when you bought them before the rate reduction goes into effect - they will be worth only $0.47 after April 10.

73,
Don W3FPR