Little more work than a kit, but you may want to look at this.
<http://ve2zaz.net/GPS_Std/GPS_Std.htm>

On 03/09/2016 06:55 PM, Gary Smith wrote:

> Udo & Kevin,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I hadn't researched any of the options, I
> thought the K3EXREF was all I needed. Now that I have a better idea
> what to look for, I'll find something. I just need to be sure it fits
>
> what the requirements are.
>
> I'm surprised to find almost all the sources are from China. I know
> they are trying ever more to make better products but something as
> precise as a 10 MHz standard that will be connected to my K3s,
> concerns when me buying from an unknown manufacturer. QC is always a
> concern. Sure wish there was an affordable kit with the proper
> connections that was available.
>
> If anyone has a 10 MHz reference signal source that works fine with
> the K3 & is excess to their needs, please contact me off list.
>
> Thanks & 73,
>
> Gary
> KA1J
> --
* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *
* W. Paul Mills         SN807                    *
* Assistant EC Alpha-1 ARES Shawnee/Wabunsee, KS *
* President Kaw Valley Amateur Radio Club        *