Selling my Elecraft K3/100 radio. Original owner, radio has always been
operated in non-smoking environment, never portable or mobile.

Fully functional, clean, great shape; recently received K3s and this K3
is no longer in use.

Serial number is #250 and radio has all updates and mods done by
Elecraft techs (records avail upon request).  Recently tuned and aligned
by Elecraft in Jan 2016.

Options installed:
KAT3 Internal tuner
KPA3 100w internal PA
KXV3A RX ant, I/O, transverter, IF output
2.7kHz 5 pole filter
500Hz 5 pole cw filter

$1995 via Paypal or personal check; shipped CONUS with insurance to PP
registered address or verified QRZ.com address.

Radio will be shipped from W3FPR QTH in N.C.

Contact me via email or 305-767-1927
73, Tom K6CT/HP1