Attempting to set up K3s to do the following as per example in KE7X
manual, p 212, under Macro Sequencing. His example is to program Macro 4
to change the AGC THR to 020 and Macro 5 to AGC 012 by using a Tap of
M1.  I do not wish to lose the ability to send cw with M1 so wish to use
M4.

Here is my coding for:
Macro 4:  MN074;MP020;SWT14;MN110;SWT27;SWH41;MN255;

Macro 5:  MN074;MP012;SWT14;MN110;SWT24;SWH41;MN255;

When I test, via the Utility using Macro 4 it changes AGC to 020
confirmed by tapping M4.

Same when selecting Macro 5, it changes AGC to 012, confirmed by tapping
M4.

However, repeated taps of M4 simply show the last selection, in case
Macro 5.

Also, after tapping M4 VFOs show 012 in A and AGC THR in B, until
tapping M4 again.  For contesting, this does not work for an efficient
operation.

So, what have I missed with my programming? How can I use M4 to cycle
between 012 and 020 and recover my freq display?

73
Tom
HP1/K6CT