Funny you should post this - I was just about to send out a Kudos to Elecraft
support for my second K2 which I'm in the process of building right now. It
was missing a front panel switch in the FP board kit; I sent an email to
pa...@elecraft.com on Friday about it. Richard, AD7FZ at Elecraft responded
in less than an hour and the switch is now bouncing around in the USPS truck
on the way to my apartment right now. So I should be able to resume
construction on it this eve. after work.

I've never had to use Elecraft's support (their products really are that
good) and this was the first time I ever had to and it's outstanding!

So with my Kudos out of the way, my new K2 kit is ser. no. 7658. I ordered
it about 3 weeks ago, so that's probably at or near the top of where their
ser. nos are now. As far as I can tell it's identical to my previous K2
which I built 3 or 4 years ago (ser. no. is 69- something IIRC).

73,
LS
W5QD

k5oai wrote