As previously posted, the rules for the EQP have been re-written for 2006. Some of the changes, mainly the format for sending Elecraft serial number, was done so that existing software can properly score your log. Software known to support the ARCI QSO Parties, and therefore the EQP include NA and TRLog (DOS) and N1MM Logger (Windows). I've written a template file for NA (the .CRT file) so that it will correctly score the EQP. If you are going to use NA and wish to have this file, drop me an e-mail and I will forward it to you. If you are going to use either TRLog or N1MM, set up your log for the ARCI QSO Party. Some final tweaking of your summary may be necessary following the contest. Other loggers will also work, but will require additional tweaking of the summary.

I will likely be in Freeport, Grand Bahama on business next weekend when the EQP takes place, but will try to participate at least part time if possible. My Bahamas call is C6AKQ. If the trip doesn't take place, I'll participate from home in both
the EQP and SOC Marathon Sprint.
--

73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    SMIRK #6625          FISTS #7871