Hi Don,
Do you have a manufacturer/part number for the encoders used in the KX3? That
information doesn’t appear to be in the schematics. Based on personal
preference, I’d like to replace at least some of the encoders in my unit with
alternatives that that have detents as well as less mechanical play in the
shaft.

Thanks,
Tim, KC1EOQ