Thanks for replying, Wayne.  I was certain that you’d considered it.

Just sitting here dreaming about having a wireless keyer paddle, wireless
control among the K3 / KPA / KAT (other than the RF), wireless video to
the P3, wireless headset, and wherever else the haystack could be trimmed.
 And if Nikola Tesla had realized his dream long ago, the power could be
there too!

But, as I said, my order for the K-Pod will be among the first.

Well done; and thanks again.

EAD