I use my K3 with the RRC-1258 box for operating W7RN remotely. My paddle keys the WinkeyUSB which keys the RRC box through a couple of pins on the rear RJ-45 connector. I also have a stealth EFHW running on top of the back fence, and an RS-232 A/B switch to switch from local to remote.

The Winkey has two key outputs. Anybody know for sure that I can have both the RRC box and K3 connected to the Winkey at the same time? It looks to me like they're isolated, but not sure. Way too many cables behind my "wireless".

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2016