From: Jerry <aje...@carolinaheli.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 10:10 AM
To: Ken K6MR
Cc: Jim Rodenkirch; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Sherwood's receiver performance table updated

I always thought the ATU in the shack was specifically to allow operation where
there's an impedance mismatch (not necessarily non-resonant) specifically to
protect solid state equipment from the high voltages that can be present.

Obviously an antenna system can be resonant and still not match impedance of
the feed line and/or Radio.

Sent from my iPad