From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of David
Gilbert
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 1:19 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Elecraft Centric

Thankfully you don't get to make that call, and Eric has already laid
out the guidelines describing to what extent he considers pro/con
comments on other rigs to be appropriate for this list. For me, I find
it very valuable to understand how my K3 stacks up to other rigs as long
as such posts don't dominate the list. I prefer not to live in a silo.

Dave AB7E

Message delivered to j...@selectconnect.net<mailto:j...@selectconnect.net>

Total Control Panel

Login<https://asp.reflexion.net/login?domain=selectconnect.net>