Gary,
MMTTY does only RTTY, but N1MM also uses MMVARI, which does psk modes, just have the DI use MMVARI instead of MMTTY.

Gordon - N1MGO
On 05/03/2016 04:59 PM, Gary Smith wrote:
As much as I love RTTY, I want to explore the PSK mode a bit. I have
used the internal decoder/CW keying to transmit but would like to
have a screen to copy so I don't have to be so focused on the
scrolling in the K3s.

Thanks to much great help here and good pointers, I have set the RTTY
option to AFSK A and use MMTTY. I haven't used it much but have
successfully used N1MM with the MMTTY engine successfully as well.

So with this info, is there a software to recommend that uses the
internal "audio card" of the K3s that will decode/send the PSK modes
through my K3s, that won't require much modification of the settings
in either MMTTY or N1MM for me to use it well?

Thanks & 73,

Gary
KA1J

Message delivered to gordon.lapo...@gmail.com