The first rule of antennas is "put up the biggest thing you possibly can, and if it stays up, it was too small."

The Buddipole is SMALL.

That's why I don't have one.

The other reason, it seems to me that you're paying a premium for a nicely packaged units.

I have a 33 foot collapsible kite pole off of eBay, some heavy velcro straps from a big box home improvement store, and some wire.

The Buddipole may be a good buy, especially for those who don't want to put a kit together, but I think the "best money you'll ever spend" is a little bit over the top.

73 -- Lynn