Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the new K-Board from QRPworks is now
available.

It's  a smart keyboard interface for the K3  / K3S that is small and
lightweight.  It is used to create and send lots of messages and macros,
with a wireless or wired USB keyboard.  Plus more.

The free Message Management Utility, which is used to create messages and
macros on a PC or Mac, and download to the K-Board is also available.

We'll be at a few conventions coming up (ARRL Rocky Mountain, Dayton
Hamvention, Sea-Pac) and will be offering some package deals.   Those deals
are available now on our website www.QRPworks.com

The full manual is now available on our site as well.  Click on Support /
Manuals.

Hope to C U on the air.

73,

Shel  KF0UR & Steve KB3SII