Will the Begali "Adventure" paddles fit the KX2 as well as the KX3?

Mike KD8RQE

In a message dated 5/19/2016 5:37:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n...@elecraft.com writes:

Introducing the Elecraft KX2 transceiver -- the newest member of  our
compact KX Line. The KX2 has features very similar to the KX3, at about  half
the
size and weight. It fits easily in a jacket pocket. It can even be  used
hand-held, with a built-in mic to facilitate HT-style operation.

Despite its small size (1.5 x 2.8 x 5.8") and light weight (13 oz.),  the
KX2 can be configured as a complete HF station, with an internal 2.6 Ah
Li-ion battery, wide-range ATU, and attached CW keyer paddle. This greatly
reduces the amount of gear and cables needed for field outings. For home and
mobile use, the KX2 works with our KXPA100 100 watt amplifier.

The KX2  can transmit in SSB, CW, and data modes at up to 10 watts. This
power level,  combined with adjustable speech compression, yields a truly
effective SSB  radio that fits in the palm of your hand.

True SDR (software-defined  radio) technology, with 32-bit I.F. DSP.,
provides features you'd expect to  find only in a desktop rig: stereo dual
watch,
noise blanking, noise  reduction, auto-notch, 8-band RX/TX EQ, a digital
voice recorder with two  transmit messages, and PSK31/PSK63/RTTY text
decode/display. You can even use  a keyer paddle to transmit in these data
modes --
no PC required.

The  KX2 covers 80-10 meters (9 bands), maximizing flexibility for field
ops, SOTA,  micro-DXpeditions, and ultralight hiking/backpacking. Two padded
carrying case  options are available (CS40 and CS60).

For further details, please  visit www.elecraft.com.

73,
Wayne, N6KR
Eric,  WA6HHQ