Hi Jerry,

I've used the BL2 extensively, especially on my trips to E51. I've fed all
sorts of SWR-unknown antennas with it, running the pile-ups with my K3 at
100w.

On some antennas, it does get quite warm, but I keep it absolutely cool by
running a small 12V computer muffin fan alongside it, and the circulating
air stops it heating at all.

It's survived thousands of QSOs like this, and I also use it QRP here back
home in ZL, and have no problems with any apparent insertion loss. I don't
have any accurate way of measuring loss, but, personally, I don't see the
need to bother. I think it's a great little kit.

73,

Tony, ZL2AGY/E51AGY.

---