Have you configured the K3 for DATA A, MENU:MIC SEL=LINE IN and set
up audio levels in microKEYER and your sound card as documented in
"Setting Audio Levels" in the MK Users Manual?

I have no experience with M110A but MK and the K3 should operate the
same way for any audio based data mode.   I know the audio set-up
instructions work just fine for AFSK, PSK31/63/125, JT65/JT9, MFSK,
DominoEX, Contestia, Olivia, etc.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV