John KK9A

From: Ross ZL1WN
Tue May 31 20:17:01 EDT 2016

I am setting up my K3 with N1MM, so far I have the K3 transmitting and
receiving on RTTY, using the Microham.
But my problem is The router and N1mm are not seeing the K3 to report the
frequency etc.
Can someone please let me know what settings in the router and N1MM will
ensure that they talk to each other.  Or just the settings in N1MM that
will allow it to talk to the K3.
Thanks
Ross
ZL1WN