I received my first (second, really - more later) Elecraft kit last
night.  I got the signal generator.  I was quite impressed with the
circuit board.  I expected it to be thinner, wimpier.  It was quite
beefy.  Holding it up to the light I expected to see traces through the
board.  Nope, not this one.

I'm impressed.  And I'm getting anxious for my tools order to arrive so
I have solder, the tips I need etc. so I can get started building.

73

- Keith KD1E -