Hi, Phil --

Well, you could buy the charger -- and operate off an external supply (like some battery, even!) while you wait for it ;-)

73, Phil W7OX

On 6/1/16 10:27 AM, Phil Townsend Lontz phi...@mac.com [KX3] wrote:
So,I bought a KX2, a battery and an ATU... All working FB. But did I buy a battery charger??? Well, no, I have battery chargers in fact a bunch all designed to charge a wide variety of LION or LIPO or nicads lead acid or Nickle metal etc. But I cant charge the Elecraft Battery. It seems that to charge the battery one needs the Elecraft Battery charger. I did not buy the Elecraft Charger... Bonehead MISTAKE.

So the question is.... How to charge that battery?
Must I strip out all of the protection to charge it or is there a simple way around?

Thank You

Phil
K5SSR
Santa Fe, NM