Don't know the Paddlette, but I love the Palm. I use them for /p work with the K2 and, once properly adjusted, they are super. You need to find a way to stabilize them. I have mine mounted on one end of a piece of plexiglass, say, 2" x 10", supported with six rubber feet, so I can rest my wrist on the other end while sending to hold everything in place. It works great. The cons of the Palm are (a) it is not easy to adjust and (b) its cable has a very fragile connector at the paddle. Adjustment is difficult because the Palm is designed to allow electrical contact to be made before physical stop occurs. I find this distracting and have adjusted my paddles to make the electrical contact occur at the physical stop. This takes a bit of doing, but it is very possible. The cable simply takes care when connecting and disconnecting.

Bottom line: the Palm's are excellent and indeed I like them far better than my traditional Bencher paddles (which have long been relegated to the bench). They don't come up to the WBL V22 or the HexKey (no surprise in either of those cases), but they feel right, are fully serviceable, and are very small and light.

best wishes,

david belsley, w1euy