I'm new...  but you can hardly go wrong with a properly configured
installation of Ham Radio Deluxe.

HRD Logbook (again, properly configured) does pretty much everything you
ask and more...

I WOULD however seriously consider FEEDING the DX Cluster in HRD Logbook
from CC User (VE7CC).  CC User gives you super control over what appears
in the DX Cluster list...  by band, DX origin, spotter, country, etc,
etc, etc...

I also use HRD for rig control too now...  Tried Win4K3 (and still have
it installed), but there are some bugs in it that "bugged" me too much.

IMHO, it is well worth the yearly licensing fee ($99 first year, $50 or
so for the second and subsequent years).

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389