Hello,
being no regular contester and even not using a PC log program for
day to day QSOs (so far) I am a bit challenged by the new EQP rules.

According to the information concerning similar contest rules I
looked around a bit and found N3FJP's "QRP ARCI Log 2.2"
(www.n3fjp.com) as a contest log program which -- the summary
calculation will have to be changed --  may be helpful to hams not
accustomed to PC logging so far I think.

Just a hint to achieve the object "To have fun" of this party.

73
Thomas, DF7TV
(DK0SU/DF7TV)

--