I am not close to my set up now so I cannot send a picture.

>That first picture reflects one thing I hate about my KX3 and PX3 - when
you have

>everything hooked up, it is one mass of wires everywhere.

>The KX3 and PX3 is a fantastic pair in every other way, but dang, I can?t
handle

>the crows nest that it creates.

I have laced all the cables that I use in my KX3, PX3 and remote KPA100
(mounted in rear of RV)into a single cable form.  It is now much easier to
setup without a bundle of disorganized cables.

If there is interest I can take some pictures of the bundle and even the
fairly complex overall setup in the RV that includes a built in SDR that
also uses the kPA100.

This setup has no special bonding has no issues.

73 Brian KF6C.