Ok, if I understand Jim’s shack equipment bonding slide, I need to bond
anything that has an unbalanced connection (excuse me for my poor ASCII drawing
- you’ll have to use a fixed-width font to view):

Equipment:

iMac - bonded to USB interface and KX3
KX3 - bonded to iMac, USB interface, P/S, and PX3
PX3 - bonded to KX3 and P/S
USB interface - bonded to iMac and KX3

              P/S
            //   \\
iMac ==== KX3 === PX3
   \\    //|
      USB  |

        ANT SW

I’m trying to emulate Jim’s drawing with the double lines. Since the coax would
be bonded (I typed “grounded” and changed to bonded ;) ) to the case on the KX3
and the antenna switch, I don’t *need* another bond?

Since there’s no feasible way to bond the iMac to anything, make sure
everything with a green-wire ground is on the same green-wire ground circuit
and use Type 31 ferrites on the leads to power, KX3, and USB interface?

As for the USB interface, the circuit board is “bonded” to the aluminum chassis
via a compressed spring. I can take a picture if necessary. My thought is to
take a brass bolt, a pair of star washers, and a brass thumb nut and create a
bond point on the aluminum chassis.

Now, if I add anything in the chain, say an audio amp/splitter to send the SPKR
out to speakers and headphones or something else, I would need to bond that
also to whatever it has an unbalanced connection, correct?

Please be critical, I’m trying to learn and understand. Kid gloves don’t work
on me but 2x4s upside my head do. I’m Scots-Irish/Danish and have a *very* hard
head. ;)

73,
Joel - W4JBB