Well after all of the variations of URLs and browsers, I finally clicked on the Active LF Antenna article and was told "You are forbidden access to this page....I guess I'm not interested after all :-( ....K4TO

Don Wilhelm wrote:
It worked with Firefox for me.  First has to manually add the 's' to the
URL, then had to accept the sites certificates.

If you cannot access it, you may want to check your security settings on the
browser - if you are set only for valid certificates or certificates from
only the originating site, you will have trouble.  Set the certificate
validation in your browser to 'warn' and you will see the messages - if you
set it higher, you will not be able to get to the site.

73,
Don W3FPR