The command syntax you used ({CAT1ASC K3_command} is unique to N1MM+. If
you want to use those SWT commands with a different program, you will have
to use the macro syntax appropriate for that program.

The command syntax in Writelog appears to be a bit more complicated - it
looks as if you first have to define key macros in the Writelog.ini file
and then call up those key macros in the function key definitions using the
%G command. See <http://n6ee.net84.net/Articles/Key.pdf> for examples of
how to do this.

73,
Rich VE3KI

N2HMM wrote:

Has anyone ever successfully used these CAT commands with WriteLog?  I'm
trying to minimize the amount of times I have to reach for the M1 button by
using a function key on the keyboard.

*       Cat Macro strings used to play back Radio # 1 internal K3 CW/data
messages or DVR voice keyer messages

*       M1 = {CAT1ASC SWT21;}
*       M2 = {CAT1ASC SWT31;}
*       M3 = {CAT1ASC SWT35;}