1. It would be a great help for anyone who would like to attend to know where
this wonderful event is happening.

2. This is not about Elecraft equipment or users. There is not even a
suggestion that Elecraft equipment will be at the event. I appreciate your
enthusiasm, but this is almost certainly the wrong forum for this announcement.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood
CM87wj