Yes, both my K3 and a K3s do this when I key them with my bugs or with my
straight key. Even my K2's will behave strangely, though not quite as bad as
the K3 and s. It's not a problem with the rig; it's just a contact bounce
issue, so you'll just need a debouncing circuit. Either an external keyer
(most of them have debouncing circuitry in them) or you can home-brew one.
There are a couple good circuits in the list archives.

A capacitor across the bug terminals will help, say a .1 uf, but beware that
it'll key the rig momentarily when you first plug it in as the cap charges.

73,
LS
W5QD