While transmitting on 40m my K2 flashed "HI CUR" popped and went dark. I
turned it off. Turned the power supply off.  Waited  a bit turned
power supply
on then K2. Still dark....
Where to look....
What to look for?....
RC kc5wa K2 #4948

Is it a K2/100? If so did you blow the 20A in-line fuse?

The Hi Cur can appear any time the SWR jumps for some reason. It happened to
me once and I discovered that I had forgotten to tighten an SO-239 connector
after doing some swapping around.

Normally, a QRP K2 will reset itself (it uses a resettable fuse).

Ron AC7AC