Andy,

I also order one of these nearly one year ago, and still have not received it.
I recently sent them an email, and they apologized for the delay and referred
me to their web page for details. Unfortunately the details on their web page
are a bit vague and offer no information on when these will actually ship.

73,

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7...@nobis.net