Pat,

The frequency is the problem - the microprocessor is waiting to see a
frequency near 12100 kHz.

high end of the range.
If PLL high is OK, then look carefully at the capacitors in the VFO Range
Select area are correct and that all the varactors are correct and correctly
oriented.  Recheck the voltages at the left end of R30 to be certain all
band edges are within range.

If you have everything correct, you can check the frequency of the VFO when
tuned to 7000 kHz, use CAL FCTR with the probe in TP1 and you should see
something close to 11915 kHz.  If you have that frequency, then CAL PLL
should run fine.

>From your chart, it would seem that your VFO frequency is too low for all
bands, and that must be corrected first.  If you do the above checks and
find the frequency is still off, send another note and we will try to help,
but it may take some detailed analysis of the VFO and the drive from the PLL
synthesizer.

73,
Don W3FPR