Yes-I was just down the road from you Kevin at Stub Stewart state park. Set up
with the KX2 and the Alexloop for a minimalist station. I only had a short time
hand conditions were't very good, but I managed to work a few guys around the
country mostly on 20. Only signal on 15 was a KH6 but nabbed him easy with 5 W.
The KX2 is perfect for this type of operation. Also, as you said weather was
perfect  :)
Dan Presley  N7CQR
n7...@arrl.net