hi all,

yesterday I finished the KDSP2 kit and mounted it. It works as expected -
but when playing a bit with its possibility I found a regular (abt. 1 Hz)
birdie sound when I am listening on 14.249 (and quite a bit up and down
this frequency) when the Display button is pressed to show the filter
setting.

Is this "normal" or is it a problem with my K2 or the KDSP2?

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
Running after women never hurt anybody - it's catching them that does the
damage.

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013