From: Rose [mailto:elecraftcov...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 July 2016 22:13
To: Doug Turnbull; Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Suppporting Products

Hi Doug!

I don't see anything missing or changed. Be sure you go to the -bottom-

of the website's front page.

73!

Rose - N7HKW

elecraftcov...@gmail.com

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Doug Turnbull <turnb...@net1.ie> wrote:

Dear OMs and YLs,
     I looked today for links to supporting products such as Fred Cady's
books, Nifty Guides, KX3 stands, add on heat sinks and such but am unable to
find this material.   It is too bad if Elecraft has found it necessary to
delete these links though I am sure such would have been done for sound
reasons.   If this section of the Elecraft site is still with us can someone
tell me how to access it?

                       73 Doug EI2CN