On 7/6/2016 11:36 AM, graham.wood1 at mypostoffice.co.uk
>* Hi All
*>>* I have been trying the Funcube PRO + dongle connected to the IF
*>* output on the K3. It works fine, displaying sigs in a 180khz passband
*>* centered on 8215  EG setting the FCD to 8215 khz & tuning the K3 to
*>* 10100 (A RTTY WX stn) this stn is still visible on the FCD display
*>* with the K3 is tuned to 10180 khz. Is there anyway to prevent the
*>* frequency changing when tuning on the K3 VFO? I noted this is
*>* possible when using a P3, does this use software built into the P3 or
*>* does it send commands back to the K3?
*>>* Gray G3VIP*

Hi Gray,
You don't say what software you're running but I have SDR Console running
with a SDRPlay.
In the External Radio window is a "?".  When you click it, a window will
open. Under Radio (Omni Rig) you will have Tracking Options for both Fre &
Mode.
SDR=>Radio
Radio=>SDR

HDSDR has tracking options as well.