Hello all, have finished my K2 with options and all turned out well. The only
reason I am selling is due to the need for some more funds for my car
restoration project, and I do have another rig. This K2 has
KNB2,KSB2,KPA100,K160RX for options. All soldering was done with Hakko 936
solder station and Hakko 808 for rework when installing options. The toroids
were wound by me, using a solder pot for tinning leads. I also have a brand
new in the box (unassembled) KAT100-1 which I will also sell if the radio
sells. I would like to get what I paid for the components, (solder and labor
free). Serial # is 52##. If anyone is interested please email offline. I have
many photos as I was assembling.

73
Rick