From: "Linden, Mike (BRC-Hes)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:33 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] CP1 Power Handling

  Does anyone know what modifications would need to be made to the CP1
Directional Coupler in order to get it to handle 200W at 20dB
attenuation?

  I'd like to use the CP1 as a cost effective means of extending the
useful range of my OHR WM-2 QRP Wattmeter, but 30dB is more attenuation
than I want and the power handling at 20dB is not high enough.

  Thanks, Michael N9BDF