Hi Wayne N6KR

I received a review copy of/ "The Electronics of Radio" book /from the Publisher in 2001 as we were revising our EET Program @ Eastern Michigan University at the time. I liked the writing style of Prof. Rutledge and the format of the book would fit one of the new courses. Your Norcal 40 project was an interesting approach for the lab experiences. We decided on another text for the two Analog Courses; in 2002 I retired from the university, kept the book. Many parts are yet a good read for the aspiring radio amateur.

Cheers, Jan K1ND