I've done some experimenting, and this is what I see:

I am using my K3 with firmware beta 5.50 along with my new K-Pod. I noticed that the change per turn in VFO frequency is different between the main knob and the K-Pod knob.
Specifically, I see the following behavior as a function VFO CTS setting:

VFO CTS setting    main/turn    K-Pod/turn
100                        1 KHz            0.5 KHz
200                        2 KHz            1 Khz
400                        4 KHz            2 KHz

So, it appears that the K-Pod knob changes the VFO frequency half as fast as the main knob. I assume they are supposed to be the same. I sent an email to Elecraft K3 support regarding this.

73, Rick K0XB