From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Don
Wilhelm
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 7:47 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [PX3] Mini Wireless Keyboard

I personally don't have a problem with USB wired keyboards. Since the
keyboard will be located close to the P3/PX3, the cord is not a problem for
me.  It goes straight back from the keyboard and is routed to the back of
the P3, so it is not in the way of anything on the desk.

I do use a wireless keyboard and mouse on my media computer, but that is
because the computer is located more than 10 feet away from where I want to
operate the keyboard and mouse.

The list of wired USB keyboards that work is greater than the list of
wireless.

73,
Don W3FPR