Hi Terry,

I'm moving and I've just sold my MA40 with the MARB40 tilt over/rotator
base. It's a fine tower for small loads. Be careful, it's only rated at
3sqft load when the tower is cranked down to the 21 foot level. I had a 2
element SteppIR yagi on it and I would crank it down if winds over 20 or 30
mph were forecasted.

Cranking it up and down is very easy on the arm. It cranks easily but
requires 100 cranks. Tilting it over and cranking it down and back up
requires much greater effort until the mast is at the 45 degree angle. I
would have liked to have a power driven winch for that operation.

The foundation for this mast is substantial with lots of rebar. I'm selling
my house and just had the top 12" of concrete removed so that I could
replace it with grass. It took a crew longer to remove the 12" then it did
for the crew to dig and pour the foundation in the first place. I'm thankful
I didn't have to any of the work.

This mast can actually be handled by one person if you have moderate
equipment to help. I had a wheeled lawn cart for rolling it around and a
Harbor Freight 1 ton shop crane for taking it off of the flat bed delivery
truck and helping to engage and dis-engage the mast into the MRB40 unit.
With two people it's a very simple job. All of my experiences were good and
given the opportunity I would not hesitate to purchase another one.

I have a personal website with lots of photos. Contact me directly if you
want the link.
k2mk at comcast dot net

73,
Mike K2MK