Hi All,

FWIW, there was a very interesting program I watched last night on PBS. The regular program called "Nova" had a most informative discussion about the solar cycle and how it affects us here on Earth. It won't tell you everything you want to know about propagation, etc., but it does give a lot of perspective as to why our communications can be so disrupted by solar storms. They also talked a lot about "sunspots"! We tend to think the more the better for us, but do we really understand how they form, and the effect they have? This gives you some insight about that.

Anyway, you might want to check it out, and I think you can watch it online at www.pbs.org/nova.

Dave W7AQK